Today is my DAY, and my BLOG Day, and my WordPress day, coz today I wast update my Blog Engine with simple step (for me, I hope for ou to)
And this my Step by Step
- Backup You Old File and you SQL Data
- Download WordPress 2.03
- Extract you Wordress on you local HD.
- Select wp-includes and wp-admin and zip ora tar it.
- Upload to you webserver.
- Before extract it, please rename you wp-admin and wp-includes folder and extract that file you was upload
- After that go to to you blog admin and you’ll get notice to update you SQL
- have a nice day and *blink blink* you run the latest engine (WordPress 2.03) ;)
I am forget some *note. You need also update this file on you root directory of you blogs engine (I got this info from here)